If you’re going through a break up, you’re probably lost. A mixture between wanting to cry or punch everything in sight and sometimes wanting to do all of the above at the exact same time.
There’s a lot of things that you’re probably angry or upset about but this post isn’t about dwelling on all of that.
So here are 10 things to do after a break up besides THINKING about the break up.
1.Become closer to your friends. With being in a relationship, you’ve probably been taking yourself away from your friends but this time is absolutely the time to try and fix that. You need your friends more than ever right about now, to distract you from your feelings or even to vent. This break up has caused me to become so much closer to my friends.
I find myself appreciating my friends more than ever right now.
2. Do something on your bucket list! If you have a bucket list, which you probably do, this is the perfect time to finish something on it. So take out your bucket list, figure out what you want to do and do it!
Break ups are just the end of a chapter, not the end of your life.
3. Delete him from everything. I know, this is hard and scary but trust me, it helps. You do not need to be finding yourself stalking his tweets on twitter or his new pictures on Facebook or see his story on Snapchat. It just isn’t what you need in your life and it WILL hurt you more to see his happy smile or anything else.
DELETE HIM, YOU DON’T NEED THAT.
4. Try out a new look. This is the time to self indulge and not be criticized so cut your hair, wear something crazy, or just plain dress down. Sometimes a little mascara helps a lot for your self esteem.
TRUST ME, IT’S TIME.
5. Post a new profile picture. If you’re anything like me, your profile picture was probably you and your ex so now it is time to change your profile picture! Make sure it’s sexy and hot!
Prove that you can be happy without him.
6. Get your flirt on. I mean, yeah, you just got out of a relationship but I mean, you’re finally free! So get dressed up, put on some mascara, and get your flirt on. Perfect chance to flutter your eyes and prove to your ex that you don’t need him and to get your self esteem up.
DO NOT FEEL GUILTY, YOU GUYS ARE OVER!
7. Focus on your schoolwork. Schoolwork is going to come up soon and maybe this is the time to stop procrastinating and to just study. You are an independent woman and so prove that and get your grades up (or even focus on your career!)
YOU CAN MAKE IT WITHOUT HIM.
8. Eat ice cream or some other dessert. You are single, girl and this is the magic recipe for a break up. It’s like a right of passage and you will not be judged. So self indulge, you don’t have to look good for anyone anymore.
9. Create a Playlist. Man, it’s time to listen to music and smile. You used to have to listen out for his messages but no more so feel free to blast the music and scream the lyrics at the top of your lungs. If you don’t want to make a playlist yourself, listen to this one!
TURN IT UP AND SING IT LOUD.
10. Read a Book! You have been so busy hanging out with him, I doubt you’ve had time to read and if you’d like, you could read my book. It’s all about a girl getting over her break up and falling in love.
BECAUSE THERE IS LIFE AFTER HIM.
But most of all, just enjoy yourself.
We are the single sisters,